Welcome to the Florida Review & Travel Guide
Are you one of nearly 97 million people planning a Florida vacation this year?
In 2007 there were just under 85 million tourists to Florida, around 85% of them were from the US with the remainder mainly from Canada, Germany and the UK.
This figure dropped a bit in 2008 and 2009 but Florida still remained a top holiday destination and by 2010 that number had climbed back to 82.3 million. In 2011, around 87.3 million visitors came to Florida, a new record and then in 2012 it jumped to 91.4 million. Also in 2012 Brazilians overtook the visitors from the UK to become the second most popular foreign holidaymaker nation visiting Florida.
By 2013 the total number of visitors to Florida had hit 94.7 million, and in 2014 it reached 97.3 million, well on the way to 100 million.
The purpose of the Florida Review and Travel Guide is to help all visitors to Florida by providing information about the different regions, advice on how to get there, where to stay, what to do and above all, how to enjoy yourself.
- do you need information on how to get there?
- are you unsure about where to stay?
- are you undecided about what to do?
- do you need advice on currency, car rental etc.?
- are you confused by all the different theme park ticket options?
- do you want to know what the weather is like in Orlando in say August or February?
- are you looking for reviews of the best guide books to Florida and the theme parks?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then the Florida Review and Travel Guide is here to help you.
Here you will find answers to all these questions and more, just click the links in the header, sidebar or the sections below.
Welcome to the Sunshine State
Florida boasts a great climate with year round sunshine making it the perfect family holiday destination no matter what the season.
Florida’s different regions have so much to offer, from:
- the central region of Florida around Orlando and the theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld
- to the temperate north around the Panhandle region
- the Gulf Coast with its sparkling sands
- the East Coast where the NASA space programme is based
- and the sub-tropical Everglades and the Keys in the south
Take the time to travel through the state and see other parts of Florida. It is well worth the effort and the memories will be with you forever. We hope you enjoy your Florida vacation.
If you are looking to stay in a villa just minutes from Walt Disney World and the other Orlando attractions, then why not consider the 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living room, private pool and lake view Florida Villa by the Lake.