Legoland Florida Lands
Like most theme parks, Legoland Florida is divided into a series of interconnected “lands”; 11 in all plus the Botanical Gardens. The Water Park is accessible from within Legoland Florida as an add-on admission ticket.
- The Beginning - as its name suggests this is the first section of the park you encounter as you come through the Entry Plaza with Guest Services, restaurants and shops.
- Fun Town - leads on from The Beginning, this is the LEGO Village where you can see how the LEGO bricks are made. Main attraction here is the 4-D movie theatre. From here you can move into either the DUPLO® Village or Imagination Zone.
- DUPLO® Village - as you would expect with DUPLO this is a great place for toddlers. Everything is designed for the smaller guest.
- Pirate Shores - a pirate themed land that is expected to open in 2013.
- Imagination Zone - where you can explore and create. You can build and test LEGO cars, program MINDSTORM robots and play classic LEGO games like LEGO INDIANA JONES and LEGO STAR WARS. The LEGO® Club House in also located here where you can buy LEGO bricks.
- Miniland USA - home to miniature models of famous landmarks both in Florida and further afield, with seven themed areas in total.
- Castle Hill - set in medieval times with LEGO themed horse rides and the indoor Dragon roller coaster.
- Xtreme - for more adventurous kids and adults alike with the LEGO TECHNIC® Test Track and AQUAZONE® Wave Racers.
- Pirate Cove - the new live-action water stunt show on the shores of Lake Eloise. Cypress Gardens was known as the water ski capital of the world.
- Land of Adventure - explore hidden tombs and hunt for treasure. Rides and attractions include the children’s Coastersaurus roller coaster, Lost Kingdom Adventure ride, Pharaoh’s Revenge and Beetle Bounce.
- LEGO® City - for children can play in a scaled-down town. Attractions include a children’s Driving School, Fun Town Fire Academy, Flight School inverted roller coaster and The Big Test interactive acrobatics show.
- World of Chima - the newest land based on characters and stories from the Legends of Chima, due to open in July 2013.
- Botanical Gardens - one of the highlights of the original Cypress Gardens. The Botanical Gardens are being renovated and brought up to date to attract more visitors.